Saturday, August 16, 2008

I got my arms back!

Freedom! I finally got my arms back and can do things around the house thanks to the Moby. It's a wonderful comfy baby carrier that you can use in a million different ways. So far Bailey's favorite is the hug hold. She usually falls asleep in about five minutes and I'm free to vacuum, cook, do laundry, etc. while she naps. It's truly a lifesaver. I was almost at my wits end until Lindsey came to visit me this week and we were able to venture out to Cotton Babies and try on the carriers. Bailey definitely preferred this one to the rest. I feel like a whole new mommy. This is Bailey and I sporting our new toy. Look at me wearing my baby. (Not sure why this is underlined. Oh well.)

Bailey checking out the world.



It may look funny but it has changed my life.



Snoozing on mommy. Look at those smiles on both of our faces. A happy baby means a happy mommy.

1 comment:

belle said...

That looks awesome! I need one of those. I wish we had one of those stores up here.

A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.