Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been BUSY!!!! Mommy and Daddy have been getting me out and doing some exciting stuff since the weather has been warm. Here are just a few things I've been up to since you saw me last.

I learned to use my sippy cup all by myself.

I went on long walks in the stroller with mommy.

I helped mommy hang the laundry outside to dry.

I played a lot with Pujols. He loves when I pull his hair and ears and try to bite him.

I went swimming with my daddy in the biggest tub I had ever seen.

And I went to the zoo with my cousin and saw a lot of cool animals. The monkeys were my favorite.
So that's about it. Pretty cool huh? Yup, I lead an exciting life. I'll keep you updated on other fun things really soon. Bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment