Sunday, July 10, 2011

Buss, Party of 4!



It's been forever since I've kept up with this blog. Two years to be exact. Lots of changes have happened in the past two years. Our little girl is almost 3 and recently became a big sister. Eli Harrison made his big debut into the world via c-section after 28 hours of long hard labor on April 9. The little booger just didn't want to come out very similar to his sister. I was not the happiest camper when he was born, in fact I barely smiled due to the fact that I had so desperately wanted a VBAC with him, but this sweet little boy has brought me nothing but pure joy since he entered my life. Our family is now complete. Here are a few pictures of our sweet little boy and family.












No comments:

A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.