Sunday, July 31, 2011
Piggy Paint
My little girl is definitely a girly girl! When she was a baby I rarely dressed her in pink, rarely put big bows in her hair, and NEVER did anything princessy with her. Despite all my efforts to keep her from the standard frills, pink, and princesses that little girls are known for, now at the age of three she is as girly as they come. Her favorite color is...PINK and she will rarely dress in anything else. She adores princesses and often has to be referred to as Princess Bailey. Dress up is one of her favorite activities as well as pretending she is putting on make-up or sneaking into mommy's and really putting it on. UGH! I try not to fight it anymore and have somewhat given into her girly self. She often begs me to paint her nails. After learning what standard nail polish had in it, I was not comfortable putting it on her which did not go over well with "Princess Bailey." Then I discovered Piggy Paint. It's a safe alternative to regular nail polish and goes along with their slogan "Natural as Mud." Get it pigs...mud. Ok whatever. I thought it was cute. Anyway, now she gets her nails done and I feel good about the polish I am putting on her. You can find Piggy Paint online but there are also some local retailers where I live that carry it. That is where I got mine. If you decide to try this out for yourself, I have found that several thin coats works much better and stays on longer than one thick coat. Here are some pictures of Princess Bailey after her manicure and pedicure.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment