Saturday, October 8, 2011

I'm in trouble

My kids are so sweet together and are already giving me a run for my money.  They love playing together.  Bailey adores making her little brother laugh and Eli is just smitten with his big sister.  I'm sure the next few years are going to bring even more crazy days as they grow and get into more mischief.  Here are some fun pictures from the week.

 Bailey flying Eli like an airplane and Eli LOVING it!

 Jumping on the bed.  One of their most favorite things to do together.

 HUGS

 We all fall down...

 I was hanging up some clean clothes and put Eli in his crib.  I turn around and Bailey had climbed in with him.  They were having a great time.  Oy!

Ummm...don't think you're supposed to sit like this in a bouncer buddy.
 
Look at that face though.  Such a charmer!

No comments:

A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.