Monday, November 5, 2012

Meal Plan Monday #5

We're going to be gone this weekend on our youth Fall Retreat so this is a short week.  I also didn't want to have go to the store and have a lot of leftovers so this is pretty much what we have on hand in our house. It's a simple meal plan, as I don't have a lot of time this week either.

Monday
Breakfast:  eggs, raw fermented applesauce
Lunch:  Leftover split pea soup from last week (me & kids), leftover lasagna casserole (hubs), fruit
Dinner:  Dirty rice, sweet potatoes

Tuesday
Breakfast:  Oatmeal with coconut oil, maple syrup, fruit and nuts
Lunch:  leftovers
Dinner:  Grilled chicken topped with raisin chutney, carrots, roasted cabbage

Wednesday
Breakfast:  Almond flour apple scones, bacon
Lunch:  Big salads
Dinner:  Potluck @ church  (Pinto beans and cornbread)

Thursday
Breakfast:  Yogurt and fruit
Lunch:  Leftovers, big salads or egg salad
Dinner:  banana and egg pancakes, homemade hashbrowns, bacon

Friday
Breakfast:  leftover pancakes
Lunch:  whatever's left in the house  :)

No comments:

A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.