Friday, September 12, 2008

Bailey's blog. A cry for help!

This is Bailey...shhhh...Mom and Dad don't know I'm on here. They think I'm sleeping but I had to get on here and see if I could get anyone to rescue me. I am desperate over here! Mommy is driving me crazy with that camera and the silly things she makes me do. Here I'll show you an example. She bought this hat for me that she thinks is soooo cute and I hate it! It's got a pink flower on it that's as big as my head! I'm only 8 weeks mom. Give me a break.

See what I mean? Look at the expression on my face. Does it look like I'm enjoying this?


Oh the torture! Get that camera out of my face and that thing off my head NOW!




Now she's trying to be all sweet to me and pose for the camera like nothing's wrong. Well I'm not falling for the act and neither is anyone else. The truth is out!

So can anyone help me? Like I said I'm desperate! No more hats, goofy pictures, and girly outfits. HEEELLLPPP!

No comments:

A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.