Thursday, September 11, 2008

Play time!

Bailey is starting to love her playmat! She can lay there for about a half hour now and stare at the animals, hit them over and over again, and admire her pretty face in the mirror. Before it was five minutes of laying still with a blank stare and then screaming to get up. I tried to get some pics of her laughing and smiling as she hit the animals but she was too quick. She's really growing up. I love seeing her develop and grow each day.
Wow! There's a lot to look at. I've never noticed that elephant and parrot before.



Mmmm....that elephant looks mighty tasty! How do I get him down?


Ok almost there! Just a little bit more...


Yes yes...I do believe I can get him!


Awww man. These arms just aren't long enough. Maybe next time.

No comments:

A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.