This was my first week making cute lunches for Bailey. I have to say that I had fun, she LOVED them and usually ate everything on her plate and asked for more. I'm a new convert of the cute food movement. They say you eat with your eyes first and I believe it. Here are some of our ideas to get your creative juices flowing. Everything I did here was just with basic cookie cutters, knives, and sprinkles for details. I want to get more fun stuff later down the line but it will have to be a gradual process. Who says kids shouldn't play with their food?!
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Letter of the week- B: fun food
This was my first week making cute lunches for Bailey. I have to say that I had fun, she LOVED them and usually ate everything on her plate and asked for more. I'm a new convert of the cute food movement. They say you eat with your eyes first and I believe it. Here are some of our ideas to get your creative juices flowing. Everything I did here was just with basic cookie cutters, knives, and sprinkles for details. I want to get more fun stuff later down the line but it will have to be a gradual process. Who says kids shouldn't play with their food?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment