Thursday, September 15, 2011

E is for Emotions

Bailey just loved this activity! We played with it for a long time making different faces and then she wanted to make an entire family, but we might save that for another day. This project was super easy and inexpensive. I have tons of felt laying around my house so this was free for me but even if you don't have felt it is extremely cheap at your local craft store. All I did was cut out a circle for the face and used scraps to make hair, eyes, eyebrows, and different shaped mouths. She had to have bows in her hair per Miss B's request, so I also added some bows. Felt sticks to other felt pretty well so there is no gluing or velcro in this project especially since we just did ours on the floor. It was a great easy project to talk about our emotions and feelings. I wanted to call her Emotional Ella but B didn't like that idea. She thought it looked like her so she wanted to name her Bailey. Oh well.

happy

sad

Surprised or excited

Scared


Mad

No comments:

A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.