Monday, September 26, 2011

Letter of the Week- F

F panned out to be a F F F FUN week.  Yeah I'm a nerd.  I hope this inspires you to do something fun with your kid.  Here's the rundown. 


 Fish bowl lunch:  grilled cheese sandwich fish, grape and strawberry rocks, spinach leaves for seaweed
 FALL:  collect fallen leaves and do fall leaf rubbing



 Fishing game to go along with our Bible lesson of Jesus performing a miracle to help his friends catch fish:  A blue tote was our boat.  Use a stick or rod and tie fishing wire to it.  At the end of the fishing wire tie a felt worm and hot glue a fridge magnet on the end.  Cut out various colors of fish and put several paper clips on them so you can fish with the magnet worm. 


 Family F:  Simple craft.  Cut out pictures of your family and have your child glue them onto the F.
 Fishbowl handprint craft.  I got this idea from here She named our fish Otto from one of her favorite Dr. Seuss books.


F tracing page from here

2 comments:

Jamie Bishop said...

Fish bowl lunch is absolutely adorable!!!

tbuss said...

Thanks! It must be because it's on your Pampered Chef outdoor party plate! :)

A place where I share all of my ideas on faith, healthy living, and family.